Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

This iPhone case is decorated with an image of a beautiful artistic wood carving in shades of brown, gold, mahogany and black. A central abstract circular flower image has petals radiating out to a carved circle which is surrounded by four sections. Each section has abstract leaf carvings.



A great button to recognize the mother and father's mothers. It features a cartoon bee with on a white and yellow polka dot background. Above the baby bumble bee it says Grandma-To-Be! Let those proud Grandmas stand out too!


Great postcard depicting Villefranche, Provence.

No comments:

Post a Comment