Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This shirt is decorated with a bouquet of red roses.



This easy to customize invitation features an illustration of three daffodil flowers in yellow and orange set against a soft blue and cream gradient background on one side and text set against the same background on the reverse.



A fun ipad sleeve for animal and nature lovers! The front and back image is a photograph of an adorable raccoon peeking out of his tree trunk home.
You can customize all colors to your liking. photography by Arnolda © all rights reserved

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my raccoon ipad sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog! I'd like to exchange links with you. I have already added to my blogroll.

    The link of my blog is photographymc.blogspot.com

    There's something you may be interested in, on my blog started a free online photography course, that includes over 200 lessons at this link: Free online Digital Photography Course

    ReplyDelete