Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, February 24, 2012

This birthday card features a brilliant red cardinal. He is truly the king of backyard birds! Here he is perched on a snowy rail eating black oil sunflower seeds while the winter snow swirls around him. More cardinals are inside. The text can be customized to suit your needs.



Vinyl record collectors will enjoy this design of a ‘70s turntable record player spinning an LP on its platter. Background color can be changed and text can be added on this post card.



A white line drawing of a violin, composed entirely of calligraphic swirls and flourishes, is displayed against a deep red background with large golden speckles. The placeholder name shown can be changed or deleted altogether, as preferred.

1 comment:

  1. A thousand thanks for posting my violin notebook - and, may I say how evocative your forest photo (for your Easter card, below) is? All best wishes in all your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete