Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

This Liberty water bottle features a cute little chipmunk stuffing his cheeks as fast as he can on a snowy day.



This lovely red bird and polka dots iPad case is the perfect way to protect and personalize your ipad! Each case is custom designed with your initials and heat printed, so there is no chance of rubbing off or fading.



Natures Glory Iphone 4 case: Fractal Art Design

No comments:

Post a Comment