Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Send this note card to a music lover! I was inspired to create this original collage after listening to the wonderful music of a modern jazz quartet. I hope my impressionistic interpretation captures some of the feeling and movement. Four musicians swirl in a kaleidoscope of gold, brown, black, white, green, yellow and blue.



Tropical Rain Forest Landscape River Lake Art: This is customizable! You can add text, re-size, crop, etc. Hit the "customize it" button to edit. The artist loves painting the tropical rain forest as landscape which was done in acrylic paints.



This magnet says it all: I heart coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment