Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

These bookplate stickers feature a sweet, cuddly red squirrel against a pale orange gradient background. Terrific for identiyfing the books in your own collection, they will also make a wonderful gift for book lovers! Customize with your personal name.



Toronto flat iron building collage postcard



Kawaii panda on black polka dots and pink background pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment