Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

This Easter card features an elegant, sophisticated abstract design of brown grass on a bronze metallic background. The design is repeated inside. All text can be customized to suit your needs.


This postcard features sneakers with the text: I'd Rather Be Running. Celebrate your love of running in style. Great gifts for the runner in your life.



Funny girl shirt with a cute giraffe nibbling on a violet flower and holding some flowers with its tail while skating with roller skates which wheels are made of flowers.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my I'd Rather Be Running design with the other great ones here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely designs, thanks for including my funny roller skating giraffe shirt :)

    ReplyDelete