Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

This iPhone case features a very simple still life composition of beautiful shiny red and yellow apples against a black background.



A photo of an old abandoned shack in black and white makes a funny postcard to share you new address. The text on both sides is customizable.



This is the purr-fect postage for the shelter cat lover in your life. The stylized Siamese cat on red background is a Seal Point, white with brown face, ears, and tail, and she wears a pink collar with a red heart tag that she calls her bling. This illustration was inspired by my sweet old shelter kitty named Moira. In the bottom right corner, Moira reminds you to ADOPT a shelter pet. 100% of my share of each sale will go to my local shelter programs. Available in large size only. Look for other items with Moira's image on them. The digital art on this postage is copyright © Kathi Shotwell and is only available through me.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Bebops! All the Moiras out there sure appreciate the help!

    ReplyDelete