Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This mousepad is decorated with a Red-breasted Nuthatch who looks like he is taking charge! He is a very small bird with a rust colored breast, blue-gray back and a black eye stripe. His head and beak are very large in proportion to his body.



A lovely Winter Love greeting card...
Quote Inside: "The heart is forever inexperienced." ~Henry David Thoreau



This tote bag features a beautiful digital photograph of California Big Horn Sheep in the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment