Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

This postcard creates a colorful, whimsical spring mood. Birds are flying and are perched in the tree. Butterflies hover in the warm air. A duck waddles in the grass. There is even a tiny snail on the ground.



This iPad sleeve features a beautiful image featuring vintage bamboo, with customizable lining and binding colors.



Bold, colorful ginkgo leaves trimmed in gold appear to be created from stained glass as they sprout up from black and gold half-moons in the eye-catching Art Deco style design on this decorative ceramic tile. From an original digitally-created design.

No comments:

Post a Comment