Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, March 2, 2012

This tote bag features a female ruby-throated hummingbird. She hovers in the air while drinking nectar from the golden center of a bright red zinnia flower. A yellow zinnia blossom is nearby and a few green leaves complete the composition. The colors seem to glow against the black background.



This mug features a photo of the New York City Skyline (as seen from Rockefeller Center) and the words "I ♥ New York" on either side. Text is customizable.



Waikiki Hibiscus Hawaiian Reversible Lumbar Pillow: This vintage hibiscus flower textile was inspired by the aloha shirts of the 40's and 50's.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks much for featuring my I ♥ New York Mug!

    ReplyDelete