Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

The front and back of this binder are decorated with an image of a beautiful artistic wood carving in shades of brown, gold, mahogany and black. A central abstract circular flower image has petals radiating out to a carved circle which is surrounded by four sections. Each section has abstract leaf carvings.



Piano sheet music (Tschaikowsky!) in a photo collage. Music lovers will enjoy this tote for carrying their music, books, whatever! Below is the mantra of the music student, "Practice, practice, practice!"



Spread the word: the best coffee in town! A cute and charming mug, great to give! (and since you can adjust the text, you can also give it to a hot chocolate lover!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my piano music bag!

    ReplyDelete