Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, April 23, 2012

A heart, flowers, grass and two doves set on a pale yellow background grace this whimsical, charming coaster. With the simple word MOM it is perfect for Mother's Day, or any day. The text can be customized to suit your needs.





I can relate to this button. I love all my old vinyl records!





Romantic entwined hearts on aged look paper personalized custom Avery notebook binder. Great for photographs, recipes, business or school presentations, weddings, memory books, scrapbooking, anniversaries, and more.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my first selling! It's always nice to meet a fellow vinyl nut! :)

    ReplyDelete