Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

This artist trading card features a red-winged blackbird on a branch way up in an aspen tree. He is peeking out from behind the golden green leaves. The sky has a very pale yellow tinge.



This wonderful poster features The Post Office. From an original primitive-naïve acrylic painting
by Peter McPartlin.



Protect your laptop in the beauty of a spring garden with this water color image of purple Iris blossoms and green foliage.

No comments:

Post a Comment