Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

This lovely throw pillow features an abstract design of delicate pink poppy petals. The somniferum poppy is a fully double flower with hundreds of overlapping petals. The image is repeated on the back. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE
FLORAL PILLOW COLLECTION.



Baseball iPhone 4 Speck Case with optional personalization available. For no personalization, leave text field blank.



Here is an Onichibi Nerd mug!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my Baseball Design iPhone Speck Case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Thanks a lot for including my Onichibi Nerd mug in your post! ♥

    ReplyDelete