Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

This lovely throw pillow features a single exquisite pale pink cherry blossom with droplets of water from a recent rain bathed in a rosy glowing light. It is set on a pink pastel gradient. The image is repeated on the back. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE FLORAL PILLOW COLLECTION.





A sweet little Maltipoo puppy gazes out from this poster with shining brown eyes. Background color may be changed by clicking the "Customize It" button.





Funny evil mousepad with a blue grinning evil monster behind jail bars.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Maltipoo puppy poster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pillow, it's so tender and beautiful. Thanks for including the evil Monster Kingpin mousepad!

    ReplyDelete