Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This striking Case-Mate iPhone case features an abstract pattern of exquisite yellow rose petals. The petals range in color from pale yellow through gold to a deep orange. CLICK CUSTOMIZE to choose your option: Barely There, ID/Credit Card or Tough.





Faded, grunged out blood red "wallpaper" gives a Victorian feel to this definitely Gothic wedding set. Perfect for a Halloween, Goth, or Vampire themed wedding or any party.





A happy little snail sits, smiling, by a toadstool on this tote bag. The snail's shell is bright yellow and filled with cheerful, colorful flowers and the toadstool cap is bright red with white polka dots. This whimsical scene is set against a mossy green background. From an original digitally created mixed media image.

1 comment:

  1. Thanx so much for featuring my invitation. I've shared and tweeted for you =)

    ReplyDelete