Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

This very simply designed coaster features a single silhouetted duck moving across the water, leaving a wake of ripples behind. The minimal colors are pale blue, gray, white, turquoise, green and black. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE WILD BIRD COASTER COLLECTION





The artist writes: "This traditional pen and ink sketch is inspired by my neighbors cat. He's a bit of a grump, but he can be great company." The text on the cover can be changed easily. Just add a name or phrase in the box provided. © 2011 Mellanie Collins All images are original and copyright protected. Images may not be reproduced, saved, altered or used in any way without written permission of the artist.





Three leafy vines with Japanese symbols for Love, Peace, and Serenity on a tote bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment