Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

What could be lovelier than this Rickshaw messenger bag decorated with a bouquet of old fashioned roses? It displays an exquisite design of red, pink and white antique roses set off by a black background.



Gel Mousepad, with an illustration of a fish with bubbles in shades of purple with a water background.



Sweetness for your sweetie :) Fully customizable yellow kid T-shirt with a stick figure of a running smiling girl with ponytails holding yellow and orange flowers.

1 comment: