Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, May 25, 2012

This apron features a Pine Siskin who seems to be talking to a male goldfinch although he has a sunflower seed in his mouth! They are standing in the snow on a sunny winter day illuminated by a golden light. The text reads: Bird seed anyone? It can be customized or removed.




This iPhone case features "An Aqua Glimpse", artwork by Award Winning Artist S L Waldon.




One iced crab apple cut out, repeated into smaller ones and mirrored to form two lines dancing with each other over a black and white abstract bulls eye stage.

1 comment: