Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, May 11, 2012

This lovely yellow floral wedding brunch invitation just glows with the joy of the occasion. The front is decorated with bouquets of daffodils, narcissus and white lilacs. All are set on a sunny golden yellow gradient. The image is repeated on the back. All text can be customized to suit your individual occasion. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE YELLOW FLORAL WEDDING COLLECTION: YELLOW FLORAL WEDDING COLLECTION





A golden yellow apron with a row of pots of colorful flowers, from a handpainted paper collage by Judy Adamson. Customisable.





I love this unicorn rickshaw iPad sleeve!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a million for including my Unicorn iPad Sleeve!

    ReplyDelete