Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, May 18, 2012

This recipe binder is decorated with the makings of a fine vegetable soup. The carrots, beets, cabbages, potatoes, onions, garlic and celery are chopped and ready for the pot. The black background and gold text complete a cheerful, homey kitchen design. The text is customizable to meet your needs.




This address label is embellished with an image featuring a bright red cardinal perched upon a translucent branch with green ivy leaves and a hummingbird hovering near a pink lily blossom set against a warm light yellow background.




I'd Rather Be Playing Tennis T-Shirts & Gifts Feature smiling Happy Tennis Ball with Blue Tennis Racket. Text is I'd Rather Be Playing Tennis. Celebrate your love of tennis in style. Great gifts for the tennis player in your life.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my address label!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my tennis t-shirt with these other great designs :)

    ReplyDelete