Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This striking laptop skin sleeve features an abstract design of delicate somniferum poppy petals in shades of black, white and gray. Fit this skin to your computer by choosing from the options on the right.




Here's a great return address label for the sports fan who loves them all!




I just love this card! A baby coyote is on his back with his legs in the air, trying to get his two brothers to play with him but they're ignoring him. "Play as if nobody's watching" is written in brown type on this original photograph.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Sports Return Address Labels!

    ReplyDelete