Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

This tie features shelves of colorful books. They form an interesting abstract vertical geometrical composition.





This postcard sports a stripy zebra pattern.





What a lovely tote bag with bluebells and a pretty flower design.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog you have Bebops :) I absolutely love books, so I feel right at home landing here. Naturally library's and book stores are regular haunts for me :) Some wonderful products picks there you have here in your best sellers list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for featuring my Zebra Postcard here, delighted and very honoured to feature in such a wonderfully put together blog. Also thank you for including my EarthScape store in your list too :) Sheila.

    ReplyDelete