Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, June 8, 2012

This colorful Rickshaw messenger bag is a feast for the eyes! It features a saffron gold exterior and an interior design of an informal garden setting with pink and white snapdragons, nasturtiums in orange, yellow and red and one red poppy to create a brilliant abstract pattern. The original photograph has been digitally enhanced to produce an impressionistic feeling.




A brilliant dahlia with raspberry and plum accents creates a fashionable, floral iPad cover! Customize as you wish.




What a fantastic love postage stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment