Creating on Zazzle is so much fun. It started as a hobby and has turned into a passion! Using my original photographs and designs I have created tons of products for my online store, Bebop's Place. I decided to run this blog to share some of the most popular items. I am also constantly amazed at the wonderful products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of their best sellers. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, July 2, 2012

This birthday card features a portrait of an adorable red squirrel in the fluffy white snow singing Happy Birthday to You. The text can be customized to suit your needs. You may want to replace "you" with a special name!




Proud to be Green Frog Large Tote Bag




Decorative fractal design featuring a beautiful flower with purple, red, orange, yellow, blue and green petals and a multicolored swirling pattern at its center, floating in a dark background of seemingly floral galaxies. This very feminine, unique design is suitable for women of any age.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my Proud to Be Green Tote Bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice designs, Bebops! Thanks for including one of mine too! :-)

    ReplyDelete